Sic Semper Tyrannis

"Life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness." "In God we trust." The old words from our nation's founders still ring true today. This blog tries to capture why and how.

Sunday, March 26, 2006

Let's Support Our Troops and Their Mission

Hello, World. This is my first blog ever, so I'll start with the topic nearest and dearest to my heart these days: the men and women on active duty in the armed forces of the U.S. and other nations who oppose tyranny and terrorism. Hooh hah to y'all! So many other blogs say it so well, so I won't say much. This is just my small way of sending up a cheer, a prayer, and a shout for our brave soldiers, sailors, airforce, marines, special forces, and reservists...all of those brave and selfless enough to serve under the stars and bars. As we say in my home state, the Commonwealth of Virginia, Sic Semper Tyrranus: Thus always to tyrants. Let's complete the mission and come home safe to the cheers of the millions who love and honor you. Alexandra

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home